Friday, April 9, 2010

rrrrropa!

I’m well aware that intimacy exists in all relationships and age doesn’t inhibit intercourse. I’ll accept it. Well, now I’ll accept it…. Only because I caught my professor sexting.

Happened like this. My professor showed us this thing called Google Voice (kinda like texting) and went ahead and opened up his inbox which was projected onto a large screen to show us how it worked. As he’s sitting there explaining my friend Hillary leans over and said: “Read the third message down!!!!”

Wife: Me. You. Our room. Ice Cream. With or without ropa.

Really? Did I just read what I thought I read? A sext message from my professors wife about an intimate night complete with ice cream? I tried to be subtle about my feelings towards this but my gag reflexes and my loud, unfeminine laugh didn’t feel like being discreet. I LOL’d. had there been adequate room I would have been ROFL.

I thought I remembered ropa meaning something in Spanish but I wasn’t quite sure so I sent a text that made my understanding of the previously mentioned sext beyond my ability to handle. Maybe I’m the only one who didn’t know but ropa in Spanish mean’s clothes.

Clothes. With or without clothes. I am now forced to view my professor on a completely different level. Great.

2 comments:

  1. When I get on your page and read your posts and listen to your imusic, it's aweful.. it's like the most sentimental thing ever.. just remembering all the times we danced in you car, or mine, and listened to sweet soft country jams, or crazy hip hop ones, and reading your words like your sayin them to me yourself. Ah, it makes me laugh so hard, and want to cry at the same time. I miss you Meg. like seriously. it sucks. love uu Byiii

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY HECK this is the funniest post I have ever read. Meg I miss you.

    ReplyDelete